Prolactin levels
I had prolactin level 57.67ng/mL and i took cabogolin weekly once for 6 weeks. Today my prolactin level 0.88ng/mL. Please suggest me if lower prolactin level impacts on not to get pregnancy. Today is my Day 12 and follicular study shows normal right 26/23 & left 18/19. Please suggest me can i get pregnancy.

Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
high prolactin level definitely interferes with fertility and chance to gt pregnant but not low levels. Think positive.. There are lot of options available these days. u cn consult with me directly online with ur reports for a detailed discussion