Problme in Sexual life.

I am.married n its been 8mnths if ma marriage inhate wen ma husband touch me... hav nvr done sex wid him.. wen he cums close to me I jus gt irritate n I gt angry..
views-icons 865 Views bookmarks-icon 2 Bookmarks Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

you and your husband needs counselling with psychiatrists...consult them they will surely will help you to overcome the issue
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?