Problems in getting pregnant
Hi All, Am 30yrs old planning for pregnancy for past 10months, had two early miscarriages both in the early 7th week. My periods are regular in 31-33 days. Took blood tests for blood clots, hormones all normal. please help.

It's not normal to have miscarriage. It's a sign of unhealthy body and Hormone imbalance. Miscarriage can be completely prevented by healing the root cause of problem. It's frustrating to see that so many women are suffering and not getting the right information . There is no reason why anybody should suffer with this traumatic event. It's possible to get a healthy baby. Root cause needs further evaluation with blood tests, scan etc. Can be healed with diet changes, lifestyle changes, self care and regenerative detoxification. Hope this helps....
Feel free to chat with me at Practo direct consult if you need more support.
Please share details
connect me for more discussion on ur problem and treatment
Ur condition comes under secondary infertility.. For that detail evaluation of u n ur husband is required.. Share ur reports.. For detail consultation connect with me online
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai