Problem with testicals

Hello Doctor I am 27 year old and regularly going to gym some time ago I have some pain in testicals and one of the testicals is bigger than the other. Please suggest a doctor or a contact no . Thanks
views-icons 93 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. Usually it's normal to find that one testicle is hanging a little lower  than the other. Consult a surgeon if you are experiencing any mass, pain etc. Search for surgeons near you on practo. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?