Problem with penis size
Hi, Is there any way to increase the size of penis. As because with whoever I made physical relation all of them are saying that my penis size is small. And because of this I was unable to satisfy my partners. So please suggest some solution.

Dr. A.Kumar
Sexologist 29 yrs exp Mumbai

For penis size : There is no medi(tab, cap, powder,oil,pumps,rings)in the world could increase length &  girth(motai) of penis. Even if spending lacs of Rupees. Size of penis is not imp. for satisfctry sexual relationships.  For this one should hv a good firm,hardness in penis & should tk sufficient time bfor discharge. Hv good sleep,do exercise & yoga daily 1 hr.  Tk hot milk 1 glass mor & eve Tk tab. Manmath Ras & Pushp dhanva Ras one tab. each mor & eve for 3 months. See the results orelse consult a sexologist personally.
Dr. Vinay Gupta
Sexologist 32 yrs exp Bilaspur

Usually increase in penis size is required  in very few cases. One has to learn good sex  with regular practice with permanent, supportive  partner ie. Usually  wife. So if u r unable  to perform satisfactorily with casual  partner, nothing  to worry, it's common. If u r married  & unable to perform good sex with  ur wife  , better  to consult an expert  at pune.
Dr. Anish Kumar Gupta
Urologist 8 yrs exp Delhi
You should see a Urologist who can help allay your anxiety regarding the same. Normally there is not kuch change with what you are born with, but still only after examination can this question be answered.