Problem with penis
At the tip of my penis there is an extra round, swollen structure, just like a small bubble. It feels like it has some sort of jellyish material inside it. Its not painful but it isn't normal. Also the skin of my glans are not smooth and all wrinkly. Please suggest some cure or an appropriate doctor for this condition.
58 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Neil N Trivedi
Urologist 15 yrs exp Hyderabad
Need to consult a urologist and get tests done after clinical examination.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.