Problem with my eyes
My     left.       eye      is smaller  than my right eye     is any    solution to get.  normal eye  
15 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
hello der its not possible.....you can wear glasses to hide it for for further evaluation contact ophthalmologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?