Problem of sex

Hi Doctor.. I'm 21 years old and every time my partner fingers me I start bleeding eventually... It started a year back .. The initial first few times and days I din bleed and den I think my hymen broke and from that day till today Everytime my partner fingers me I'm bleeding... And so I went to a doctor here and they asked me to get a pelvic scan and a radiologist did it but after the scan it said no abnormalities found.. So i thought maybe its because of more friction but I don't know.. And it's been almost a year and even till date Everytime I do it I bleed like for a while but quite a lot of blood ... But my periods and everything is normal. But today I got a Little black blood in my periods..

Doctor Answers (1) on Problem of sex

Hi Do you bleed only with finger or after intercourse as well. Is it painful? These are important questions. I don't think you have anything to do with hymen now Bleeding after sexual activity is generally due to infection,injury or a tumour. Infection and injury will be associated with pain but painless bleeding maybe a cause of concern. Please visit a Gynecologist for Per Speculum exam and a Pap smear . Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa