Hi i need sex duration long time tablet
Hi my sexual time I can't satifisfaction within 2 minutes sperm will release so plz any good tablet for sex duration long time tablet

The concern you have is known as Premature ejaculation. Premature ejaculation is generally defined if time is less than 1-2 minute. It can be relative premature ejaculation If man timing is 5-7 minutes, but women partner takes more time. Hence the concern. Due to lack of proper guidance and ignorance, this issue does not get resolved easily. It is very easily treated by combination of following measures: 1). Proper counselling 2). Exercises / techniques 3). Penetrative and Non Penetrative Methods. 4). Medication It can be managed well and treated in 4-6 weeks. For further information consult me directly by taking a consultation on PRACTO  share all details with me. Thank you for your query. And you may also visit us at https://drmongaclinic.com/premature-ejaculation.html
I have best treatment for this come online for more details
take proper treatment in ayurveda if you want permanent solution
Hi don't worry There r ways and means to over come this problem need counseling and medication work better than only medication alone will guide you
come online for better understanding of your problem chat now clarify your douts take proper consult
Hello, hope u r doing well in life. U hav problm of premature ejaculation. Let me give u a brief idea about ur issue. Premature ejaculation is the most common ejaculation problem. It's where the male ejaculates too quickly during sexual intercourse. ( within 1 min after penetration) Occasional episodes of premature ejaculation are common and are not a cause for concern. However, if you're finding that around half of your attempts at sex result in premature ejaculation, it might help to get treatment. Causes of premature ejaculation Various psychological and physical factors can cause a man to suddenly experience premature ejaculation. Common physical causes include :- -prostate problems -thyroid problems Common psychological causes include:- -depression -stress -anxiety -habits such as smoking and alcohol Since u hav not mentioned ur problm in detail so it needs detailed analysis and evaluation and accordingly medication can be prescribed. U can consult an andrologist or sexolgist for ur issue. hope this helps !! All the best !!
Its premature ejaculations
require some detail history..plz come online for further management