Problem of PCOS
I was detected pcos a few years back...does that mean i will never have a baby?am i infertile?i have been trying to conceive for a year now.

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune

Thank you for your question. Having pcod does not mean you will never have a baby. It does mean that you may need help getting pregnant because polycystic ovaries often release eggs only after artificial stimulation. If you have already been trying for a year I suggest you do not delay fertility treatment any longer. The longer you leave it the more disappointed you are likely to be if you do not conceive on your own. There is no harm in exploring your options with your doctor and then deciding what is best for you. Best wisjes