Problem of genital skin

I have had a tiny mole like thing on my genital skin on the back side.., it was not sensitive, it doesn't pain or anything, but few days ago i had squeezed it for the sake of removal, but it turn into a pimple and filled with mucus, please help me what to do?

Doctor Answers (3) on Problem of genital skin

Dr. Vikas Chothe Pune | Ayurveda
You have tried to drain it yourself thinking that removing the internal material will help healing. Dear patient but in this procedure, as aseptic precautions were not maintained and there was no antibiotic coverage it has grown now and is painful. Henceforth consult your family physician before any active intervention. For the time being apply turmeric powder locally thrice daily. Maintain local hygiene and change undergarments twice.
Any gland Usually absent on penis, sebaceous cyst may be there , after squeezing thick foul smelled discharge come out.. If its bothering a lot then need to consult surgeon otherwise it heals fast
just apply turmeric powder n cow ghee mixture.let it for 4 to 5 hrs..it ll be healed