Problem in urinating

I have a problem in urinating in public places. When I try urinating in a cubicle I am usually able to pee. Sometimes I am unable to pee even in private places. Even in moving train I find it really hard to go. I am not sure what the issue is... I think it may be shy bladder syndrome. Is there a cure for shy bladder really because most of the people still face the issue after going through programs. Please tell me what to do as this has made my life hell.

Doctor Answers (3) on Problem in urinating

You can get relief with homoeopathic treatment. Consult our clinic.
Thanks for expecting Healthier fitness solutions with Ayurved, Anxiety n nervousness maybe playing role u need to train ur self...u choose nr psychologist n urologist but can avail bit time to AYURVEDIC Approach for 21days
Dr. Vaibhav Lunkad Pune | Sexologist
Drink lemon juice with soda and lot of liquid.You are not getting adequate desire and releasing force.Anxiety needs to be treated alongside physical problems