Problem in speaking
I have problem in speaking the word containing R ,L ,W. For example when in speak RAM .. what everybody hear is LAM ... etc. My few teeth of upper jaw and lower jaw collide with each due to which the the problem occurs . How will get rid of this problem as it creates a problem in giving job interview etc .

Dr. Mohammad Imran Khan
Dentist 9 yrs exp Lucknow
Hi dnt worry it can be solved...if there is malocclusion then definately u need to visit ur dentist for orthodontic treatment and u may also require speech therapist to correct ur phonation...best of luck feel free to ask ne further queries .
Dr. Kavita Narang
Dental Surgeon 12 yrs exp Gurgaon
Speech problem with certain words can occur because of mal positioned front teeth. You should consult an orthodontist for proper evaluation to establish cause and proper treatment planning. Don't worry it can be easily corrected.