Problem in left eye
Hello Sir/Madam, I am facing a problem in my left eye from since 4 months. The problem is that i can't focus on anything by my left eye for long time. When i look at anywhere i feel myself like i am watching it only from my right eye. Then after this when i try to focus by my left eyes it starts pain and i am not perfectly able to focus. So is this a major or minor problem, is there any need to take medicine or not.

hello get your refraction tested and also fundus tested by opthalmologist and then decide bye