Problem in hand
My sister is suffering from some white balls on hand..the upper middle part of the hand..she consulted a dermatologist for those balls...he ripped them apart..and gave a cream and some tablets to her...some of the balls are gone..but one is swelling..and the skin near to it is gone red...i have attached a photo with it..pls see..and suggest something...
60 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hi. Greetings. She'll require a course of antibiotics. If there's pus, it will be needed to be drained. Sometimes such injections or pus collections Do occur, don't worry. Please re visit the dermatologist at the earliest . Hope this helps. Warm regards, Dr Govind S Mittal, Bangalore
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.