Problem in conceving

Mam I m getting problem in getting conceived . there is irregular bleeding Before my dew date . I wanna to conceive but it not happening. Plz suggest .

Doctor Answers (1) on Problem in conceving

Thank you for your question.
Your ability to conceive naturally depends on the ovary being able to release an egg regularly. Your husbands semen analysis will also demonstrate if the count and quality of sperm is adequate. If your periods are irregular or you ate bleeding in an unpredictable way it may be that the ovary is not working as it should consistently. Generally speaking if you are both young and otherwise physically fit and healthy you have over 90% chance of conceiving in the first two years of trying with regular intercourse. If you are concerned you need to see a gynaecologist with expertise in fertility issues so that you can be reassured that all your tests are normal. This will allow you to try for a baby without tension or fear or anxiety.
Best wishes