Problem about stomach
Sir/Madam, last few day I am suffering from problem of stomach. I am not able to digest properly and if I eat a little bit, then belching starts, some gas is also formed and the stomach is not being cleared properly. Please give me the right advice so that I can get rid of it. I will be grateful to you.

Possible causes can be related to gastrointestinal origin or hepatobiliary. To get an idea about that more details are required Consult a dr
Get ur LFT and USG Abdomen done . Take Oflox OZ twice daily for five days PantopD once daily for ten days