Privet issue.

Hi doctor, we are newly married couple. We want baby only after 2-3 years only. please advice how to continue our sexual life . We don't want using any means which may leads any kind of complications for our baby after 2-3 years . I know using condom is a good practice. But I want to know any think apart from that.
views-icons 391 Views 1 Share Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Dr. D. Anuradha
Gynecologist 5 yrs exp Chennai
for newly married couples the choice of contraception would be condoms sms contraceptive pills. when you compare both, condoms give protection against not only pregnancy but also all sexually transmitted diseases like hepatitis and hiv.  but the failure rate is more in condoms when not used properly. should be used at the start of section as even the preejaculate also has sperms. and should be used during each sexual act independent of the period of cycle.  contraceptive pills are safe when taken properly and failure rate is less. cycles are more predictable but doesn't protect against sexually transmitted infections. If you are in Chennai let me know. You can come personally for a more detailed discussion