Private part problem
Hi dr from last year i feeling my penis get shrink too much some time unable to find when urge to urinate and touch pre cum when get erection. I did urine test no infection found. What is the cause to whom and where should i consult ?
31 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hemesh Thakur
Homeopath 24 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

Please consult qualified dermatologist. Thanks
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?