Penis Shrinking
Hello doctor, my penis is Shrinking, I was addicted to masturbation for the last 5 years .. some times I have pain in my left wether..and eye floaters also visible... everyday...and I am married also recently I become a father ...now I'm in bad depression...I feel like don't want to live...please help me and give a solution... Note : (5 years before piles operation.) Thanks in advance.

Dr. Phanindra V V
Sexologist 9 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello. This is a common problem. Don't worry. Use Ashwagandha lehya 2tsp 1hr before breakfast followed by hot milk and 1tsp 1hr before bed followed by hot milk. You'll recover. Use it for 1 month.
Dr. Amod Borkar
Neuropsychiatrist 16 yrs exp Pune
Dear friend. Nobody's penis ever shrinks. That's not an uncommon complaint. Regarding your severity of depression you are expressing many other factors need to be taken into consideration. Meet a psychiatrist and don't at all read anything about this on Internet. That's all I can advise you.