cancer-icon
PreviousSMS continued
Hi..Previous SMS continuation. ..as I said since 2005 I'm in Telecom industry we work with smartphone and systems & we receives high mobile tower signals Radiations is there any harm? And I have been operated for Giant cell tumor so this disease is occurred due to Mobile tower?

Dr. Abhinav Choudhary
Surgical Oncologist 7 yrs exp Delhi

Absolutely not, there is no evidence of cancer due to cellphone radiation, if that was the case there should have been am epidemic of cancers in countries like south Korea & Japan where there is 100% cellphone coverage since last 15 years