Prenatal multivitamins
I had a miscarriage in January 2018 and I am trying to conceive from last 6 months again but there is no success. Could you please suggest some multivitamins and diet that can be included to help in conceiving faster.

Only popping multivitamins can't heal the root cause of the problem why the miscarriage happened in the first place. It's not normal to have miscarriage. It's a sign of unhealthy body and Hormone imbalance. Miscarriage can be completely prevented by healing the root cause of problem. It's frustrating to see that so many women are suffering and not getting the right information . There is no reason why anybody should suffer with this traumatic event. It's possible to get a healthy baby. Root cause needs further evaluation with blood tests, scan etc. Can be healed with diet changes, lifestyle changes, self care and regenerative detoxification. Hope this helps....
Feel free to chat with me on Practo direct consult if you want more information and support
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
For detail consultation connect with me online and we will discuss issues further..
Hello after abortion you should find out some causes like Torch test, Thyroid profile, malaria test, and if you have not done till today then go for it, you should tell me that abortion of how many weeks has ocoured, so I want to chat you online for details  so I can help you in better way.