Premolar tooth
I am suffering from tooth pain from past one month. I feel severe pain in my left side premolar teeth. Had cleaned my teeth 2 weeks back but the pain still exists. What could be the reason. Can you please suggest me ways to overcome the pain

It is possible that the tooth has a cavity which is why the pain has not gone after cleaning. Cleaning is done to remove plaque and calculus from around the tooth. In case of caries inside the tooth, a thorough examination and x ray is needed. Would advise revisiting your doctor.

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Hi sir.I would suggest u to visit a dentist and get an xray done.till then I can have pain killers like tab ketorol -DT ur pain wud b relieved immediately.