Premature greying of hair

My hairs started to turn white at the age of 15 and after that this process got fast and mostly all of them turned white. So to avoid embarrassment I started colouring them but later on my beard also turned grey and even the hairs on the arms also turned white. Tried several doctors but got no result, so any proper guidance will be appreciated also if there is any process to reverse the already turned grey hairs of the head and other body.

Doctor Answers (1) on Premature greying of hair

Premature graying of hair is an increasing problem in modern societies. Though the treatment options are limited but an attempt should be made to determine the cause and treat accordingly. Treatment is simple and has different approaches. You need to discuss with a dermatologist to understand it at length. Further graying can be prevented. Skin is the mirror of internal health and to get a perfect skin you need to treat both ways - internally and externally. A healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.