Premature greying of hair

My hair started to become grey when I was 10 year old and is still continuing. Is there any possible way to stop this greying of hair? Are there any tablets for this greying of hair?? Is using henna preferable??

Doctor Answers (1) on Premature greying of hair

Vijaykumar Aware Patil
5 yrs. of exp | Ahmednagar | Ayurveda
Yes... Thanks for health questions Don't worry Every problem is corrected on this platform permanently Take balanced diet and more protein rich diet Eat dark green leafy vegetables and fruits daily Drink coconut water twice a day Drink plenty of water Avoid day time sleep Take sound sleep at night for 8-9 hours Avoid fast food and restaurants food Take less oily and less spicy food Avoid very hot water on head while bath Avoid chemical based soap shampoo etc for hairs Go for ayurvedic medicines and oils for massage therapy For medicines details ask me on private questions section If any query ask me on private questions section Vote for this answer Hope Better Health