Premature greying
I am 25 years old.My hairs are turning grey, with no hereditary greying problem. Mostly the right and left side of the scalp hair are turning grey. I have been using Altrius but of no significant help. Is it possible get rid of premature greying?

Dr. Archana Dharankar Patil
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Mumbai
Hiii Most comman causes of premature greying of hair is hereditary, vitamin deficiencys, stress,improper diet, various diseases. There is a topical application containing melatonin that prevents further premature greying of hair. But the results are doubtful. Best option is hair colouring using ammonia or PPD free colours. It gives cosmetically gud results.