Premature grey hair

Dear sir / madam I'm facing problem with premature grey hair, few months ago white hairs were less now I could see more and more ... I'm really worried , and could you please suggest me what should do right now to reverse the greying if hair Thank you very much for your feedback !

Doctor Answers (1) on Premature grey hair

Hi greetings. Reversing grey hair to black is indeed among the tough results to show to a patient since this is a multifactorial problem. Since in most it's genetically mediated, it's tough to reverse or treat. However there are certain peptides and newer molecules application of which may be worth a trial. It's also important to rule out hormonal irregularities and nutritional deficiencies. Increase intake of oral anti oxidants. Meet a dermatologist near you for further advise. Hope this helps. Dr Govind S Mittal, excel care hospital, Bangalore.