Premature Ejaculation
My name Santanu. I am from Chennai. I am facing an issue with premature ejaculation. I couldn't satisfy my partner. Please suggest me any kind of treatment for this.

Hello Santanu. There is definitely a treatment for premature Ejaculation problem. However, it is very important know the risk factors for premature Ejaculation in your case. Did the doctor who diagnosed you tell you about it? Anxiety and stress are major risk factors. Performance anxiety needs to be ruled out before we consider diagnosis of premature Ejaculation. Some amount of anxiety is normal during initial stages of sex life. It may not warrant any treatment and shall subside spontaneously. Building a secure relationship and trust with partner can help immensely.
You can post a detailed query here on practo for a detailed answer.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+119
Chat with a sexologist
You need proper medical treatment. You can use libotryp ds for relief.book an appointment for treatment.
i need more information about your problen as mastubation history ETC for proper assessment and guidance partner known or unknown copertive or not etc.how many minutes in sex?
Yes i have a best treatment in Ayurveda I will Suggest  you Then Any other diseases Age 28 Use long time allopathy medicines Masturbation history Consult  me