Premature ejaculation
I'm not able to control my ejaculation can you please suggest medicine to treat my problem I'm not suffering from any medical condition
194 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Prashant Satardekar
Homeopath 15 yrs exp Mumbai
hello dont worry you need have good foreplay ,you may try squeeze technique to improve your stamina.for medicine you consult  homeopath for medicine.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.