Premature Ejaculation
I'm married, 32 yr old male, suffering from PME. This is now a long time and embarrassing as I'm now not alone. My penis gland (the uppermost) portion of penis is hypersensitive. In the erected position, the gland always make me feel like I'm going to ejaculate. Once, I've taken seditive, but that sensation doesn't disappear. Perhaps, because of that I an't able to sustain. Please advise.

Take vajikaran and vitality herbs.. To get rid of ur problem permanently.. Erection will remain hard.. To increase stamina for sexual activity.. To enjoy sexual activity completely..
for further information consult me privately
drink milk daily

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+154
Chat with a sexologist
Very common problem. There r many causes and many remedies. Yes, hypersensitive glans is also one cause of premature ejacuation. U may use any lubricant like ky jelly or lubic ointment, for rubbing the glans twice daily to reduce sensation . May also do keagal exercise for increasing parineal muscles tone. Need detail discussion and counseling, if problem persist.
Take homoeopathic med. Acid phos 30. 3 times in a day for 15 days.
seditive? i need more information about your problen as mastubation history ETC for proper assessment and guidance. how many minutes in sex when marrird any relationshiip issue