Premature ejaculation
I have premature ejaculation everytime I try to do intercourse with my partner. I can't hold more than 1 min.

Hii- Look if first time you ejaculate fast and second time you can stay time then nothing to worry about.As seen in many couples first time ejaculation is fast. If every time you are ejaculating fast then we have to take treatment. Try to masturbate in morning then sex in evening. If it’s help then nothing to worry about. Check my YouTube channel- Tandon clinic for details
Start doing Kegel & perineal exercise
i need more information about your problen as mastubation history ETC for proper assessment and guidance how many minutes partner known or unknown, copertive or not mariied
Don't get overexcited Go slow Use lubricant Use condome for some time Do deep breathing exercises
Ok Not worry Apply cow ghee on palm and sole in night for massage lightly daily And take some ayurveda booster Consult me online if you want permanent solution
Do not worry. Its not an illness. With some techniques it can b helped with