Premature ejaculation
I have a problem of precum (the fluid that comes before actual semen) ejaculation in huge amounts whenever I am aroused emotionally ( eg, just talking with my girlfriend). I don't have any problem with this ejaculation but the problem happens when normal state is reached and a severe pain starts in my scrotum that lasts for atleast 2 hours. It feels like being hit there repeatedly. I tried using viagra but the ejaculation still persists. I have a blood pressure of 150/90.

Dr. Ramesh Maheshwari
Sexologist 32 yrs exp Pune

Can try Tab fludac 10mg daily for 21 days and can use Lox 2 percent cream at Glance after erection
Dr. Amod Dwivedi
Urologist 17 yrs exp Kanpur
It look you are describing post ejaculatory pain which may be b/I chronic prostatic. PLEASE CONSULT UROLOGIST. GET URINE EXAM.