Premature Ejaculation
I have a premature ejaculation problem . I have spent only 2 ok 3 minutes . Help me please what am i do . Can have any medicine for stop the premature ejaculation .please suggest me.thankfull

Thanks for expecting Healthier solutions with Ayurved, u need to maintain Healthier habits to remain fit at bed performance... Add nutritional like tulasi, sabja seeds in ur milk after sexual activity.. Exercise of yoga like Ashwini mudra n kegel exercise to be mastered....consult for more diet n drinks that boost Holistically

+
Chat with a doctor
Just lifestyle changes can help you in controlling premature ejaculation .
Well.. You need to stop smoking if you are one..regular exercises and life style modifications also will help..