Premature ejaculation

I get ejaculated earlier and my penis is inclined towards left. I want to boost my overall sex health.

Hi..... Both psychological and biological factors can play a role in premature ejaculation. premature ejaculation is a common and treatable condition. Medications, counseling and sexual techniques that delay ejaculation — or a combination of these — can help improve sex for you and your partner. Consult sex therapist...
Get clinical examination done by your urologist...you should know that most of the time premature ejaculation occurs due to stress, anxiety or depression if that's the case psychological motivation itself will improve the condition.you should try to separate your professional life from your personal life and try to engage in activities which helps to destress like yoga, meditation and swimming.if you are still finding it difficult consult a psychiatrist for psychological guidance.Sometimes premature ejaculation can occur due to chronic alcoholism or in smokers, stopping that gradually will improve the condition. Sometimes it may be due to hormonal imbalance, or due to infection to prostate or due to trauma or might occur in diabetes and high blood pressure patients.If this is the case, kindly consult a physician for further management.