Premature Ejaculation
I feel like having premature ejaculation problem. Feels like the skin of my penis is very sensitive and when i masturbate i ejaculate very soon. typically within a minute. Need your help.

Dr. Ashok Koparday
Sexologist 22 yrs exp Mumbai
There are 3 things you ought to know before you label yourself as having premature ejaculation. 1. Know what is the normal time. This is important as most people have unrealistic expectations. 2. Know methods that do not require medicines to delay ejaculation Example: Kegel Exercise 3. Know about medical treatment. Even if medicine delays ejaculation the effect is only for that time when you have taken your medicine. All these 3 things and more medical facts can be found free at mydoctortells dot com. Best wishes
Dr. Anish Kumar Gupta
Urologist 8 yrs exp Delhi
Sensitive penile skin can be a cause for premature ejaculation (PE). Though assessment of PE is best done on sexual activity itself. PE also depends on the stimulation of the mind / the excitement level / the gap from last sexual activity. Always keep multiple modes of stimulation in masturbation Weight reduction might help.
You should go see a Urologist who will help guide your further
Always maintain good penile hygiene and keep the organ clean with water and soap washing daily.