Premature ejaculation

I am suffring with premature ejeculation and intrest in sex is decreasing from past 2-3 years ago. My urine flow is also slow. I am physical strong eccept the above problem. No disease like depression diabetes bp.please suggest me the way to recover.

Hello there..., Depending on the cause and severity of your premature ejaculation and any underlying health conditions, you might have various treatment options. Your doctor can explain the risks and benefits of each treatment and will consider your preferences. Your partner's preferences also might play a role in your treatment choices. Both psychological and biological factors can play a role in premature ejaculation. premature ejaculation is a common and treatable condition. Medications, counseling and sexual techniques that delay ejaculation — or a combination of these — can help improve sex for you and your partner. Consult sex therapist...