Premature ejAculation
I am suffering from problem of premature ejaculation n erection problem is also there. Morning time my sexual desire is too high but then it is not that good at night

Vijaykumar Aware Patil
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Ahmednagar
Yes... Don't worry Every problem should be corrected on this platform permanently Take balanced diet and more protein rich diet Eat dark green leafy vegetables and fruits daily Avoid stress and strain Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption if any Avoid day time sleep Take sound sleep at night for 8-9 hours Avoid fast food and restaurants food Practice yogas and pranayamas daily Practice morning and evening walk necessary Drink plenty of water Drink coconut water twice a day Milk and milk products more Keeps happy thoughts in mind always For medicines details ask me on private questions section Follow all for a month then review back If you any query ask me on private questions section vote for this answer