Premature ejaculation
I am a married man, I'm having quick discharge problem, within 1 minute of penetration, erection is good ( very quick erection) with lot of sensitivity on penis, having this problem since 6/7 years now, having musturbation history of twice or  thrice weekly, Tried lot of homeopathy medicine, none of them work. I have a fear of quick ejaculation now while having intercourse and then ejaculate, I have tried local anasthetic sprays too, didn't work, heard of dapoxetine, will it be good for me? If yes what should be the dosage? Please help

The concern you had is known as Premature Ejaculation. Where the male partner, unwilling reaches climax within seconds. This is as such , not a disease , and does not require any test. But It cause poor compatibility between the partners. Premature ejaculation can be easily managed by the following measures: 1. Proper counselling 2. Exercises and techniques 3. Ayurvedic medicines It can be easily treatable within 3-4 weeks. Due to lack of knowledge and poor guidance most of the men are not able to handle Don't worry I can treat you positively. You can consult with Dr. Yuvraj Monga/Me in Dr. Monga Medi Clinic or consult me directly by taking a consultation on PRACTO  share all details with me.
Hi don't worry There are ways and means to over come this problem need counseling and medication work better than only medication alone will guide you through online private chat for guidance evaluation and treatment
Premature ejaculation is generally defined if time is less than 1-2 minute. It can be relative premature ejaculation If man timing is 5-7 minutes, but women partner takes more time. Hence the concern. Due to lack of proper guidance and ignorance, this issue does not get resolved easily. It is very easily treated by combination of following measures: 1). Proper counselling 2). Exercises / techniques 3). Penetrative and Non Penetrative Methods. 4). Medication It can be managed well and treated in 4-6 weeks. For further information consult me directly by taking a consultation on PRACTO  share all details with me. Thank you for your query. And you may also visit us at https://drmongaclinic.com/premature-ejaculation.html
First thing it’s not a disease. Ur right about sensitivity. Try Dejac T. Use extended pleasure condoms. Don’t try alternative medication bec it’s not a disease no one going cure Just reduce sensitivity for few days then naturally it will go. Dapoxetine 60 is good for u
Excessive masturbation in past may leads to the damage of nerves supplying penis. Which in future leads to quick discharge or premature ejaculation, shrinkage of penis, low sexual stamina, other than that whole body weakness, weak eye sight, loss of appetite, weak memory power, hairfall, anxiety, etc. Don't worry in ayurveda there are some very effective medicines which are natural testosterone booster. And work very efficiently to cure your problem. I suggest you for ayurveda vaajikaran treatment. As per ayurveda vaajikaran is meant to rejuvenate and improve complete sexual health. Ayurveda medicines are very efficient and potent for your problem. Within 20 to 30 days you will notice the improvement. Nerves supplying penis would rejuvenate and strong musculature of penis would also be achieved. Maximum 3 months is almost enough to get rid of your sexual problem. With ayurveda medicines your whole reproductive system will strengthen i.e. The vessels supplying penis and the musculature of penis would be strengthened. I would need to enquire about whole of your symptoms, detail history. for further information u can also visit www.bhuvanaarogyamhospital.com take care
Hi, Which anaesthetic spray have you tried? In my recommendation I would not want you to go with dapoxetine as this is not the appropriate solution for your issue. Premature ejaculation can be frustrating and embarrassing. You may feel you don’t have enough time to enjoy sex. You may have difficulty satisfying your partner. For some men, embarrassment about premature ejaculation can cause problems with intimacy and damage their relationships. It seems that your glans penis have become hyper sensitive. There must be some issue with blood supply in your penis. Due to which you having premature ejaculation issue. However this issue is not a major cause to worry as there are medications and treatment available for the same. Also if required we might want you to get few tests done.
Need to connect with you. Reach out to me either online or in person. Rest assured your problem can be resolved. Website - https://www.drfayyazsexologyclinic.com
Don’t take stress and do not overthink as this would add to your issue. Avoid doing Masturbation and avoid watching porn in case if you do.
I have some tips for this
Hello, hope u r doing well in life. Let me give u a brief idea about ur issue. Premature ejaculation is the most common ejaculation problem. It's where the male ejaculates too quickly during sexual intercourse. ( within 1 min after penetration) Occasional episodes of premature ejaculation are common and are not a cause for concern. However, if you're finding that around half of your attempts at sex result in premature ejaculation, it might help to get treatment. Causes of premature ejaculation Various psychological and physiological factors can cause a man to suddenly experience premature ejaculation. Common physical causes include :- -prostate problems -thyroid problems Common psychological causes include:- -depression -stress -anxiety -habits such as smoking and alcohol Since u hav not mentioned ur problm in detail so it needs detailed analysis and evaluation and accordingly medication can be prescribed. U can consult an andrologist or sexolgist for ur issue. hope this helps !! All the best !!