Premature ejaculation

I am a 28 year old unmarried guy.. I have been suffering frm quick premature ejaculation and leaking my sperm very quickly when i am chatting with any girl or watching romantic movies or listening to something romantic topic.. Is is common for everyone or m only facing this issue and is it curable? If yes den who to consult like urologist or sex therapist or to visit unani clinic pls explain me in detail an suggest me wat to do
views-icons 32 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Premature ejaculation

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
Bangalore | General Physician
Early ejaculation could be due to many reasons. Anxiety being the most. So first try relaxation techniques and distraction method. Then try to cut down on any habits like alcohol, smoking or drugs. This will help delay ejaculation. If there's no improvement then you must be investigated for any comorbidities like diabetes hypertension hypercholestrolemia. Treating these comorbidities also can delay ejaculation. Also any associated erectile dysfunction will also have to be treated. Medically there are many options like oral medications and topical creams. If the above conservative measure do not help kindly consult a psychiatrist for medical therapy.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?