Premature ejaculation
I am 24 old.when i try to intercourse with my gf.i face early ejaculation problem and during masterbation i have also facing same help me.

Hello, hope u r doing well in life. Let me give u a brief idea about ur issue. Premature ejaculation is the most common ejaculation problem. It's where the male ejaculates too quickly during sexual intercourse. ( within 1 min after penetration) Occasional episodes of premature ejaculation are common and are not a cause for concern. However, if you're finding that around half of your attempts at sex result in premature ejaculation, it might help to get treatment. Causes of premature ejaculation Various psychological and physical factors can cause a man to suddenly experience premature ejaculation. Common physical causes include :- -prostate problems -thyroid problems Common psychological causes include:- -depression -stress -anxiety -habits such as smoking and alcohol Since u hav not mentioned ur problm in detail so it needs detailed analysis and evaluation and accordingly medication can be prescribed. U can consult an andrologist or sexolgist for ur issue. hope this helps !! All the best !!
Hi don't worry your problem can be resolved There r ways and means to over come it
chat through online private chat for guidance evaluation and treatment
Dear Sir, The problem of premature ejaculation have become very common in recent days. Premature ejaculation (PE) is when ejaculation happens sooner than a man or his partner would like during sex. Occasional PE is also known as rapid ejaculation, premature climax or early ejaculation. PE might not be a cause for worry, but it can be frustrating if it makes sex less enjoyable and impacts relationships. If it happens often and causes problems. The problem is often thought to be psychological, but biology may also play a role. There is a possibility your glans penis might have become hyper sensitive and the same needs to be fixed after proper examination and providing proper treatment and medications for the same. However this issue is not a major cause to worry as the same can be fixed.
Contact with me either online or in person if you genuinely looking for a permanent solution.
Don’t take stress and do not overthink as this would add to your issue. Avoid doing Masturbation and avoid watching porn in case if you do.