Premature ejaculation
Hi, I have premature ejaculation problem, I can't even stay for 2 minutes, so my partner remains unsatisfied, please suggest me any medicine for this. My weight is 69 kg .
48 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello you need to be examined first Der are various techniques by which ejaculation can be prolonged consult sex therapist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.