Premature ejaculation
Hello DR., im 21 yrs old and suffering from PE ie. premature ejaculation i ejaculate early when im doing sex or masturbating so, what to do suggest me
65 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello possible causes like psychological disorders should be ruled out you have to be treated with Various medications consult psychiatrist for that and der various techniques which delay premature ejaculation consult sextherapist for further evaluation and treatment I hope this helps to solve your problem.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?