Premature eajaculation

I have premature eajaculation problem and also night fall ...plc help me to relief. .. what can I do . That's why my body look like weak
views-icons 58 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Nikhita Palkar
Homeopath 14 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello, Please consult a sexologist.He will be able to answer your question rightly.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?