Pregnency problem
I   don't   want   5  year   pregnancy.  please give   me.  sefly I have 2year child.
164 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Navpreet Buttar
Gynecologist 16 yrs exp Chandigarh
you can go In for a Cu T. intrauterine contraceptive device. it is available for 3 yrs.5 yrs and 10 yrs duration
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?