Ectopic pregnency

I had ectopic pregnency, my doctor find on 8 th week of my pregnecy and shot me methotrexate injection, at that time my hcg level 39000. After one week of the injection prescribed me methotrexate tablets for ten days. After using of first day of the tablet i bleeding started and it is come like crimples for five days. After twi days gap bleeding was come like normal period but no pain. Yester day my hcg leval are601. Is my oroblem clear are not. My hcg levels down as follows First 39000 After two days 36000 After foer days 26000 Aftet one week 13000 Aftet one week 8000 After one week 4000 After one week 1300 After one week. 601

Hello....... Hcg levels and ultrasound are used to monitor ectopic pregnancy... You are showing positive response... Your hcg is dropping down.. Get an ultrasound also... Take care in next pregnancy because change of ectopic pregnancy is more with the previous history..