Pregnancypregnancy
My plates count before delivery are 1 lac when we checked after delivery they were about 50k and in consequently from 3 days they were 46k ,52k, 51k so plate lated are not increasing please suggest me what to do ?

Hello, Have a healthy diet including all vitmains, minerals, iron and other nutrients. Drink lots of water, Avoid consuming alcohol or smoke. Consult a physician for further evaluation and management.
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Drink plenty of fluids and have a nutritious diet. You do not need to do anything more. Kindly consult a MD consultant physician in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.