Pregnancy travel
Hiee...can we travel during 7th month end of pregnancy ?? The travel is by car for 8 to 9 hours.What are the things to be taken care of ?

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

YES YOU COULD TRAVEL. IF POSSIBLE TAKE A TRAIN. IF YOU WANT TO USE A CAR THEN SIT BESIDE THE DRIVER SEAT AND SEE THAT YOU DONT GET SHOCKS BECAUSE OF BAD ROADS
Dr. Harisha N L

Hi there I understand your concern and anxiety...We do not advocate travel during the first three or the last three months of training as in last three months jerky movements can induce preterm labour....I would suggest you to consult your obg specialist first then plan accordingly if it's inevitable...Regards

Is it safe to travel in 7th month of pregnancy