Pregnancy Tips

I got my last period on 11 oct  Now I just want to know exact dates for sex to get pregnancy And wat are the tee medicines for getting pregnant

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

The most fertile period is usually from day 12 to day 18.First try naturally before taking any medicines. If u don't conceive in next 6 months then start treatment
Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. Your cycle length determines timing of ovulation which determines your chance of pregnancy. You can determine the date of ovulation with ovulation monitoring kits from your pharmacy which come with detailed instructions for their use. Their advantage is that they take away the guessing game of whether or not you have ovulated in this cycle. As long as there are fresh sperm in your vagina 48 hours either side of ovulation you stand a good chance of getting pregnant. You need to be taking folic acid to help with baby's neural tract. Apart from that no medicines are required to get pregnant. best wishes