Pregnancy test negative

I got my last period on Feb 2. My regular cycle is 30 days. We had intercourse during my ovulation time but ejaculation didnt happen. I am yet to get my periods. I did HPT test 2 times and both the times it is negative(only C line appears). But I have few symptoms for pregnancy like frequent urination, little muscular cramps, sensitivity in N__ple and so on. Could you please tell me whether is it possible that I am pregnant or is it false alarm?

Harisha N L

Your menstrual cycle is under hormonal control. The ovary usually releases one egg (ovulation) each month, and about two weeks after, the uterine lining sheds, resulting in menstruation. If the egg is fertilized, it is implanted into the uterus and menstruation does not occur. However, if ovulation does not occur regularly, the body does not send signals to the uterus to regulate menstruation. Stress, jet lag, lack of sleep and too much exercise can disrupt your hormonal balance and cause a change in your usual menstrual cycle...Consult nearest gynecologists they will do the needful.