Pregnancy result is negative in pregakit
Which step is next if pregnancy test is negative after 47 days of last menstruation date ? Is there any hcg test for further confirmation ? If yes then suggest me the name .

Need details about your problem. Connect with me online at https://prac.to/drdigvijay For detailed consultation.
Get done blood test Bhcg is blood test and confirmatory also.
Repeate it
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
Yes you can do blood bhcg test. Connect online to solve your queries.